Homecomings Financial - Bogus loan

Interest Rate

I have tried to contact them to no avail. I am trying to refinance my house and some stuff is popping up on the title search if you have information it would help

Homecomings Financial - Fraudulent Home Mortgage Practices

My home was fraudulently stolen away from me. It was a horrible experience ruining my credit and forever discouraging working class homeowners from attempting to own their own home.

They did it to hundreds of people and no consequence to them. I hope I can get added to the class action lawsuit.

Foreclosure by Homecomings financial

I was 2 months behind on my mortgage and Homecomings foreclosed on my home my fiance at the time wanted to pay the 2 payments and they said it was too late. This was in 2006.

I also discovered recently that even though the entire pay off for the loan and lawyers and such was 39,000 My home was sold for 59,000 and no refund was made to me. When I first got this loan I was guaranteed that before the flex rate interest kicked in that they would refinance my loan and my payment wouldn't go up but it did.

They kept saying they would have someone contact me but they never did. How would I go about getting my 20,000 back from them

Reason of review: foreclosure difference.

Homecomings Financial - The pain Homecoming Financial cause me!!!!!!

Baker, Louisiana 0 comments

What Homecoming did to me was sold my house righe from under me and I was still living in it and didn't know a thing. I went to a layer to file bankrupacy and the layer came back and said "Ma'am Im so sorry but your house was sold a mouth ago.

Homecoming had set a payment arrangerment with me and when I sent my payment they sented it back. They said I didn't follow the agreement which was a lie. We have to stick together and make them pay. All these years I have been blaming myself for loosing our home and they stole it.

Monica,

wiltz.monica2013@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Homecomings Financial. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Chase Bank that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Homecomings Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Homecomings Financial to other companies on our site.

Homecomings Financial - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Chicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments

I was with gmc morgage last thing I found out they sold my morgage to home comings on 2009 . ,my benefits got stop for 6 month so I call home coming and explain what happen . After I got back my income back I started sending payments of 900 925 plus late fee.home comings turn around and say they never got no payment they put me in a bad situation in which I felt in a bad depresion so My kids I was getting calls them aresesing me my taxes got pail off and I lost my house of 28 years I was so hurt. Then there was a lot sue against gmc and I got only 500 dollars they dint. Care what me and my kids when thru. On 2014 the city took my property. Not only I got 500 dollars homes comings put my taxes insurance and morgage separed from 600 everthing together I end up paying 950 monthly .

FroThis law sue 500 wasnt fair.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of homecomings financial mortgage. Homecomings Financial needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned homecomings financial mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Homecomings Financial. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Chase Bank.

Homecomings Financial - Illegal Foreclosure?

Terrell, Texas 0 comments
3.4
Interest Rate

I was in trouble in 2001 missing a few payments. Homecomings agreed to a payment plan in writing with me to get back on my feet.

They denied my first payment (via Western Union w/Date & Time stamp) and foreclosed on my home. They then sent the balance off to collections who is still dunning me today. If there is a lawsuit sign me up. I have all of the original documentation including written agreement and denial of payment.

My poor credit costs me money every day. If we can prevent this from happening to others I am all in.

David @ sap.kellyd@yahoo.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with approval process and quick service and stated that there is a room for improvement of breach of contract and foreclosure. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of home mortgage and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35000. Homecomings Financial needs to "remove this as a debt. you obviously didn't hold up your end of the agreement" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Homecomings Financial. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Chase Bank.

Homecomings Financial - I Ended Up Losing My Home...Thanks To Homecomings

Illinois, United States 0 comments
3.3
Interest Rate

I happen to come across this site by browsing the internet and stopped in my tracks when I saw Homecomings and the problems others were having with them. Many of these cases sound so familiar.

I ended up losing my home in 2001 to these people. I thought that it was me, however after reading these other complaints I now see that it was not me they were and still are (obviously) crooks from a higher source.

If there is to be a class action lawsuit I would very much like to jump on board. I still have all of my initial paperwork to use as proof.

Review about: Loan Service.

Reason of review: misleading information.

Homecomings Financial - Gmac homecomings is a rip off

Durham, North Carolina 5 comments

kim

hi my name is terri and lets all join forces and fight these crooks they lie cheat still for example we were with western finicial and home comings gmac took over and it been he// ever since we never went before a notary but they claim we didi we were ever told via mail where to mail our payments too im ready for a class action lawsuit i tired of all this you can reach me at RJORDAN@nc.rr.com its time to find out where our money is and why when we prove we have home owners insurance they still charge us is there anyone else who is tired of all treir excuses

Review about: Mortgage.

Kim and Terri count me in wiltz.monica2013@yahoo.com

Baker, Louisiana, United States #1146974

Hey Y'all,

Homecoming took my home so fast, right before my eyes in 2005. I was behind two payments.

They set payment arrangements up with me. When I sent the payment they sented it back and said I didn't follow the agreement, which was a lie. Let get together and so something, or if someone out there can help me please do.

My name is Monica.

Im in Baton Rouge, La.

wiltz.monica2013@yahoo.com

I pray we can help each other. Be Blessed

Baker, Louisiana, United States #1146963

Hi Terri,

My name is Monica Wiltz. Your story sound simulaire to mine.

we have to so something to get some of our money back. I was a single mother of two girls and the took our home right from under us.

You can reach me at wiltz.monica2013@yahoo.com. And anyone else who want to join.

i bought a home thru them in 2004 and i had someone drive thru my home my insurance company wronte the check to me and homecomings i sent the check to homecomings to get them to write off on it and they told me 3 weeks later that they were keeping my check to put towards my home and because of that i could not repair my home and it was taken by the city for demolishin so inotherwords i lost my home and they got the mony

to angela #1146979

Hey Angela,

What was your outcome? Did anything happen?

View more comments

Homecomings Financial - Home coming /gmac liars and rip off people

Durham, North Carolina 1 comment

ok where do i begin lets start with paying 144000.00 and it should have been117000.00 in a 11 year period and they are tryiong to takre our home of 31 years saying we are behind ok you figure it out big differance from 14000.00 to 117000.00 is it not also payments are 800.00 a month not to mention they tack on home owners insurance and when you prove you have it they will not take it off also they will not send my lawyer the deed of trust does someone smell a big rat or a big corporationi thought the bail out was to help people like you and i not them and did i mention my husband is a disabled vet and when they found that out when we tryed to redo loan they said we could not afford our hom e

what we have paid all along111111

Comments

hi all, my name is judy fletcher i live in greensboro, nc.

i feel your pain, i know first hand because i am a victim of homecomings slimmy tactics. i went to every agency in this state to get help to no avail. so i filed a pro se lawsuit against them. if you're planning to file a class action suit, COUNT ME IN!! i'm wiling to do whatever it takes to get the thousands of dollars they took from me and help anyone else that i can.

if i can be of any help, pls contact me.

regards,

Homecomings Financial - Home comings gmac

Durham, North Carolina 5 comments

iam willing to join in lawsuit against these crime bosses you can contact me at RJORDAN@nc.rr.com i went to court today and got a thirty day extension so they can get their crape toghter lets all get toghter and do this im ready are you im tired of big companies treating us all as we ars *** i have paid 144000.00 in 11 years and i should have paid 117000.00 and this is not enough they want my house and i say h... no also i have contactef the nc attorney general and the nc bank of commissioners you all need to do the same

Terri jordan

Review about: Home Mortgage.

Comments

My husband and I lost our home in 2006 as well. Homecomings refused to accommodate the fact that my husband lost his job and told us that we still made too much money (on unemployment????).

We put the home up for sale (the agent was not enthused) and left before we were kicked out to take advantage of warmer weather conditions with 3 small children. They were unwilling to help us find a way to keep our home and extremely rude. I would be absolutely willing to help anyway I can.

I am not sure about your situation, but if I am not mistaken Homecomings purchased our mortgage from another institution. I could be wrong, this obviously was very emotionally painful and still is for me, something I have chosen to forget about, until now reading your posts.

to M Johnson #708314

:sigh

My husband and I lost our home in 2008. We were kicked out also.

We sent payments and they were returned to us. We scrambled to get out of the house to find out later paperwork was not done right either :( We will gladly join you in a lawsuit.

I lost my home in 2006 I was literlly kicked out , they did not do the paperwork right id not fing out until later.

:( My husband and I are more than willing to join in a lawsuit, you can get ahold of us @ yourpeaceofmind@acnrep.com We are currently losing our home because no one at Homecomings or GMAC were willing to help us keep our home. i hope they can sleep well putting my 4kids out of their home.

View more comments